February 23, 2012

Asymmetrical Help


Okay, ladies... I need your help.
I have been dying to make this skirt for awhile.

Chiffon + floral and stripes.
I love it! Lets be honest, I love the whole look. 
I found some fun red fabric and had at it, but I am not sold on this yet. 
asymmetrical skirt3

I just threw the skirt on, with what I was wearing that day, 
I don't think I would wear the skirt with converse. 

asymmetrical skirt2
I just don't know if it looks enough.....
"asymmetrical".
I don't want the skirt to look like I just hacked at it with a pair of scissors.
Which I kinda did.
Notice the edge isn't finished yet. 
asymmetrical skirt
What do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it seems a little too full? I'm not sure. Maybe one part just a little higher? I feel like the model one has a bigger difference between the longest and shortest part.

Unknown said...

I think it looks good but if you want it to look more like the photo I think you need to cut higher on the sides. But still looks good the way it's cut now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...