February 13, 2012

Tag! I'm it

My good friend, Amy tagged me yesterday, 
and I'm game, so here we go. 

Here are the rules:
*Post these rules.
*You must post 11 random things about yourself.
*Answer the questions set for you in their post.
*Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
*Go to their blog or facebook page and tell them you’ve tagged them.

So here we go with ELEVEN Random Things About Me:
1. I am the youngest girl in my family, 
although I am the tallest girl in all of my family and extended family.
2. In high school I ran my fastest mile ever, 5:32. (There is no possible way I could run that now)
3. I dance to music in my head while I am making dinner, or any food for that matter.
4. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over 2 1/2 years.
5. I desperately want to live overseas.
6. I like to jump off cliffs, into water of course! 
7. When I start to read a book, I don't do anything else until that book is finished. 
So I read, really fast.
8. I wear a size 10 shoe, I am shocked and amazed when I fit into a 9 1/2! I usually buy them. Just 'cause.
9. The most expensive item of clothing I have is probably my big winter coat, which was $50. 
And now we live in the desert, so I don't use it!
10. I never ditched high school. What a nerd!
11. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Okay now for the questions that Amy asked me:

Favorite Book? I'm going to say, A Series of Unfortunate Events, the whole series,
it got me to like books again. 
Weights or Cardio? Cardio
What is your biggest fear? Not being able to help my daughter when she needs me.
What is your favorite TV show? White Collar, just watch it, you'll understand.
What is your favorite food? Goldfish
What is your most beloved item? I think it might be a tie between my sewing machine and camera.
What is your favorite gift to yourself? Fabric, expensive fabric.
What is your favorite drink? Cream Soda
What would be your dream job? A fashion designer 
What is your least favorite vegetable? Carrots
What is your favorite memory? Anything that involves my family. We're an obnoxious bunch,
and we don't always get along, but we always have a blast together. 

Here are some questions:
What couldn't you live without?
What's your favorite project you have worked on?
What's your guilty pleasure?
Your most embarrassing moment?
What would be your dream job?
Biggest pet peeve?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Do you have any unusual talents?
Whats your favorite gift to yourself?
Your favorite place to shop?
Favorite movie?

I tag, 
Alli, from Ella Mae Designs
Maryanne, from Scrappy Gifts
and do you know what...
any of my followers that want to join in the fun too!

P.S. Go check out these awesome ladies! 
They are amazing! 

2 comments:

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Love hearing about other bloggers!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Thanks for tagging me! I finally have my post up.

It was great getting to know more about you. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...