January 06, 2011

Knit and Crochet Headband Earwarmers

For Christmas I made Quinn's nieces super cute knit and crochet 
earwarmer headbands.
I added some bows from my Hand Picked Designs Company. 
These are super simple to make. 
Really!
I am a just starting knitter (yet again) so anyone can make these.  
See how cute they are!? 
This is stockinette knit stitch.
I added a crochet border.  
This is completely crochet. 
Single crochet with a scalloped border. 
This was the "difficult" one. 
It is a rib knit, which I did increase and decrease. 
You can see it a little on the side of the picture. 
All of these just have simple button closures.
I am pretty sure they like them.

1 comment:

Crafts a la Mode said...

Oh, these are beautiful! I made something like this out of fleece for my granddaughter but it wasn't all dressed up like yours are. Best wishes. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...