January 12, 2011

First Completed Knit Project

I have already showed you some other things that I have knit. 
But this is my first official completed knit project.
It is so simple, but I love it.
I used a combination of all of these pattern from Lion Brand Yarn.
Image of Stockinette Stitch Shrug
Image of Speckled Shrug

I don't know if I would ever wear this out, but for hanging around the house, 
it works great. 
I started my shrug with 136 stitches,
but I think a little smaller would be better. 
Maybe 20-30 stitches less. 
The whole project took me about 2 weeks. 
I used Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn from Michael's
and Caron Simply Soft. 
They aren't exactly the same weight yarn, 
but it worked fine for me! 

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...