October 09, 2010

Something I whipped up....

 We have been needing a new bedspread for a while. 
Not that the one my mother-in-law gave to us was bad,
we, mostly me, wanted something a little more modern.
Here's what I came up with!
I just made a duvet cover, the simplest and cheapest way for something new.
I love it! 
You can't see, but the white has little lines going through it as well. 
 The whole thing cost me about $9! 
I used 3 thrifted white bed sheets, and a $5 bolt of fabric from Wal-Mart.
I used the left over fabric to make some other much needed accessories for the room. 


Next Step:
Bed Skirt
Ah... the joys of living in a place with no storage. 

1 comment:

Heather Feather said...

I love the colors, and that's amazing you got everything for so cheap! I can't wait to see the bedskirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...