June 05, 2010

Random Trip

Sorry I have been slightly absent these past couple of days! 
My parents were flying in from Kansas and I picked them up from the airport and drove them home, then decided to stay a couple of days! It was a random fun trip. I got TONS of fabric for $1.50 a yard. 
(don't tell my hubby) 
(he is reading this over my shoulder, so much for a secret)
Anyway, there is some fun fabric, some that I have never seen before.
Do you notice anything different about it? 

Nothing?? Really? Are you sure?
How about now?

WHAT?!?!?!
 Double sided fabric? 
Yes ma'am!
Here is all the other fabric I got, this is all from Walmart.
I love my Mom's Walmart.
The top fabric has little sparkles on it, Grandma really liked it, so she bought it for my daughter. 

1 comment:

Adele said...

I wish we had walmart here. I only have one decent fabric shop near me really!

- Ellie @ Mammy Made

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...