April 23, 2010

Got old swim suits?

Well I do. It seems that I can't get rid of them. I think I have some suits from my freshman year of high school. What am I doing? Anyway, I discovered that my 2 year old only has 2 suits.... so well I thought maybe I could...... well you know..... maybe.... refashion them? 
What do you think?

Well I did! These are just the bottoms, I still have to decide on the top of the suit. I wanted to make a two-piece suit, because we have started potty training, and well I want a quick escape just in case!
Soon to come tutorial! 

2 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Ok, how cool is that?! What a great idea! now I'm wishing we hadn't thrown out the hub's old swim trunks. I could have used them to make my little man a pair of swim trunks lol can't wait for your tutorial! Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous party! I had fun stopping by and checking out your craftiness!
Linda

Aurora said...

What a great idea! I have tons of old simsuits and my daughter is definitely in need of a new one or summer! Thanks for the inspiration and your blog is GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...