April 26, 2010

A few of my favorite things

I love old patterns, LOVE THEM! That is actually why I go thrifting so much, because of the awesome patterns you can get for 10cents! I am starting a to get a huge selection, although I think I have only used one old pattern I have every intention of using every pattern, when I find the right fabric. Here are some of the fun ones I have found.



Why is it that every pattern from the 70's the models have the longest legs in history? 
Just a thought....

3 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

I love old patterns too!! Finding them at thrift stores is so fun and they're so cheap! That first pattern has some seriously cute dresses. I hope you find the right fabric and make one :)
happy crafting,
Linda
Craftaholics Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Another pattern-lover here. In fact' I have ALL of these patterns shown. And maybe a few boxes more:)

Andie said...

have you ever noticed that patterns from way back when are pretty much the same as the ones now? Just with different models and fabric choices. It just goes to show you that basic silhouettes and shapes are timeless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...