March 31, 2010

Useless? I think not!

I have used these before for some vases on my pot shelf, but I never thought about cutting them until I realized that my scissors are just hanging by their handles. So take old crystal light, or generic brand drink mix containers and have fun! 

Scrapbook paper is awesome, so many uses. Anyway, I was going to glue the paper down then I got lazy so tape it was! But hey it totally does the job. Now I just have to get a plate from the dollar store or a lazy susan spinny thing and it's done. 

I am so bad I never post any of my completed craft projects! Please forgive me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these!

Jeanne said...

I love Crystal Light containers for paintbrushes, or for using to hold water when I paint.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...