October 12, 2012

Still Kickin'

I'm still here. 
I have been doing crafty things. 
I just haven't had time to show and tell. 
My daughter started Pre-school, 
which has given me 2 hours of free time, 3 times a week. 
(Which is actually a super short time!)

Halloween is sneaking up on us, 
which gives me an opportunity to stretch my creative powers and see what I can come up with. 

I'm still going to be taking things slow 
 because... 
you'll never guess....
I have the chicken pox. 
I KNOW!
Who gets chicken pox these days?! 
Well apparently, I do. 
I don't feel bad at all, 
I just look really bad. 
And, no, I won't be posting pictures. 
This is not something anyone needs to see. 

I try and do better for you! 
Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...