Well, sadly this is the conclusion of
But I am not one to buy expensive skirts.
So I decided to try my hand at it.
Turned out it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
After much consideration and drawing it out on paper,
I decided to try it out on some scraps.
My first attempted failed.
My second attempt was better,
but I still failed.
3rd times the charm!
I got it!
Check it out!
I know it is not perfect, but after trying for so long,
I think it's AWESOME!
All trimmed up.
Look at tall the layers!
I decided to zig zag the edge,
because it added a little fray that I like,
and kept it from fraying too much.
I'm sad that the rose can't be seen more,
but maybe I will do more roses,
when I feel like it!
This next week I want to see what you have created from
these skirt week tutorials!
Add your photos to the