January 19, 2011

My First Review

Journee Collection Women's Justine-33 Ballet Flat in Black - JUSTINE-33-BLK
This is something I am really excited about. 
But what I am not really excited about?


CSN stores asked me if I would review something from their stores and well....
After much thinking and debating, I came up with these shoes.
How cute are they?!


I am excited to show them to you and excited to make an outfit to match!


The hardest part is having to wait until they get here!


P.S. Did you know CSN stores has EVERYTHING?! 
They offered this review to me last year and
 it took me this long to figure out what I wanted
 because of so much selection! 
Go over and check it out!
They have everything from leather briefcase to.... 
shoes! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...