November 25, 2010

A Little Getaway

I went on a little getaway this last weekend. 
Oh, it was so nice, to relax with friends, 
and stay up until 3 in the morning,
laughing our butts off.
Isn't this place amazing!?! 
No, I don't own it.
I wish! I would live there all the time!
Except maybe the winter, I am not a huge fan of FEET of snow....
This beautiful cabin is up on Cedar Mountain in Utah.
I want to go back....

I'm showing you this because I want you to remember that the holidays 
are supposed to be fun, and a time to be together. 
But there is always stress because families and friends are together....
Try to, if this season gets to stressful, take a breath and think about a getaway.
Think about sitting on that couch and looking out that huge window.
And repeat to yourself, 
"I love my Family"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...