September 29, 2010

I'm Back

Well I am back, 
and I think for a while. 
I have been posting but they are not all that exciting I know. 

I have a HUGE 5 day show coming up in November, 
so I am back but and going to be not all that dedicated to you. 
Sorry.....
This is what I have been up to. 
Hopefully this won't make you too jealous.
This is in a random order
After a 4 year absence from wakeboarding, I tried my hand at it.
I didn't do too bad.
 My brother took K out on the wakeboard too.
She wasn't so sure....
 My other brother is pretty good at slalom skiing.
I snapped this awesome picture of him one night.
 K showing a little sass.
 My younger brother is actually totally awesome on the airchair.
(There is a link if you don't have any idea what it is)
This swim suit K is wearing, 
has been in my family for 30 years!
My older sister wore it, then she passed it on to my other older sister, 
then it I wore it. Then it was passed on to my cousin, then my niece, then to K. 
It has been fixed a few times, but it's still in great shape!
We did SO much more, but the best part of the whole thing was just sitting and relaxing.
Ah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...