September 05, 2010

Chevron

No not like the gas station!
Like the chevron pattern, silly!
I have been slightly obsessed with this pattern lately.
Although I am trying to keep in under control. 
Moving on....
I got these little things from Hobby Lobby awhile ago for like 50 cents, each.
I know! Ridiculously cheap!
That's why I got them. 
There just little 8"x8" squares, with ugly designs on them.
A little sanding and some elbow grease later....

All taped and ready. 
I used my triangle ruler to measure these out. 
I did a nice thick layer of paint in order to do one coat. 
I only have 2 hours to paint
(nap time)
so this had to be fast. 
I like how it turned out. 
(I have fixed the place that still needs the gray at the top!
If you don't know what I am talking about don't worry about it!)

This is part of our finished entertainment center my hubby just finished! 
He did a great job!
The chevron paintings are up, but they have been moved since this picture was taken!
I can't decide!
Where would you put them?

1 comment:

Heather Feather said...

I like the spot that you put them. It looks really nice. I like how you separated them too. I don't think it would work if you want to put more on the shelf than just those four items though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...