March 23, 2010

What kept me up last night

Well this is what kept me up. I got these old work pants from my brother-in-law that he wanted me to fix. They were beyond repair. How unfortunate. Soooo I made this little dress  for my daughter! I started it yesterday around 9 pm, and I just had to finish it. No question about it, or I would dream about it and how I need to sew it in order to finish it. Then I wouldn't sleep and it would just be bad, tossing and turning all night, waking up my husband and then he would get enough sleep and be drowsy at work, so I just HAD to finish it before I could sleep. Then I realized after I finished this little dress that I was alone. Both husband and baby in bed, time to have fun online looking at all my favorite blogs and such, I went to bed around 11. Now I am a little tired, but I am defiantly going to do that again! The best time to sew.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! I'm jealous of your made re-creation skills.

Kerstin said...

loving your blog. I'm a new follower

Anonymous said...

This looks very professional. Good job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...